DazeNconfused

Everyone, Charles Has an Article Tomorrow You Can't Miss!!

Mr. FishDuck has put together an analysis article for tomorrow about Our Beloved Ducks defense that no other site is doing!

Charles gives keen insight, bringing an amazing article that informs and educates the reader. If you want to understand Lanning's scheme approach while seeing how its deployed, then this article is for you. Don't miss it and be left behind.

I was floored reading it. FishDuck.com will be on fire tomorrow!

Bravo Charles and Go Ducks!

• Applause 2

I will be anxiously waiting.  Mostly because I am confused about our level of talent vs our actual production. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2022 at 12:34 PM, debbieduck said:

I will be anxiously waiting.  Mostly because I am confused about our level of talent vs our actual production. 

You asked and it will be answered tomorrow, I promise.

Charles put a lot of work in to bring us an excellent article. 

On 9/28/2022 at 1:08 PM, DazeNconfused said:

You asked and it will be answered tomorrow, I promise.

Charles put a lot of work in to bring us an excellent article. 

Thank you Charles. 

Teaser alert!!  I'm salivating already!

I just got free of today's commitments to come to the forum to see this incredibly kind promo for my article tomorrow.  What will be fun for everyone is that DZC was being very humble because HE has created an article that I called "a masterpiece" last night that will also be published tomorrow.

Thursday will be an analysis day like none other on FishDuck; an opportunity to learn about what the heck is going on with our defense and why.  I was astounded at how superb DZC's explanations were in his article, and how easy it was to learn from them.

And without knowing it...we were writing about a similar subject, but different elements of it. You could not have planned it better than how it will appear tomorrow.  The article from DZC will be a foundation article about the Lanning/Lupoi defense that I will be putting in the FishDuck Analysis Library.

So while DZC and I are glad-handing each other...I would like to think that the readers are going to be highly informed and entertained.  We are big fans of each other's work, and this is going to be quite the double-header!

HC2 more duck joy.jpg

• Thanks 2

Mr. FishDuck

th?id=OIP.x1g5Dj19OV_BCzlA2ujKeQHaHE%26pth?id=OIP.WFuqCNdqvoN4s6AaG2NUAAHaFr%26p

Drooling with anticipation...

• Thumbs Up 1