Log Haulin

SoGaDawg Poll

New poll: How much Duck swag will SGD own by season end?

Tie Breaker:

1. # of hats

2. # of shirts 

3. Hoodies

4. Jersey

My guess 

2 purchased or gifted 

1 hat

1 T shirt

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2022 at 10:07 PM, Log Haulin said:

New poll: How much Duck swag will SGD own by season end?

Tie Breaker:

1. # of hats

2. # of shirts 

3. Hoodies

4. Jersey

My guess 

2 purchased or gifted 

1 hat

1 T shirt

Actually I haven’t found a hat in my neck of the woods, so I’m going to order one.  Any suggestions on the style?

• Like 1

Go green, yellow O, more versatile. Yellow makes a statement though. Either way it will be the best looking lid in three counties.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/7/2022 at 7:46 PM, SoGaDawg said:

Actually I haven’t found a hat in my neck of the woods, so I’m going to order one.  Any suggestions on the style?

My nephew in Minnesota favors the grey hat with the diamond-plate bill and black O.  It was a very limited edition hat that hasn't been offered in recent years but it was the best looking Duck hat I ever saw.  I bought him and I each one. 

Mine ended up in the Grand Canyon last fall when it blew off my stupid head because I refused to take it off knowing the winds were gusting at 30 mph that day.  The canyon gods are wearing it now.

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2022 at 10:02 PM, Mic said:

My nephew in Minnesota favors the grey hat with the diamond-plate bill and black O.  It was a very limited edition hat that hasn't been offered in recent years but it was the best looking Duck hat I ever saw.  I bought him and I each one. 

Mine ended up in the Grand Canyon last fall when it blew off my stupid head because I refused to take it off knowing the winds were gusting at 30 mph that day.  The canyon gods are wearing it now.

There is a bar, good dive bar in Mesa. The owner is a huge Duck fan. Whole place is green yellow. Forget the name. 

Doesn't surprise me the canyon gods have Duck swag. 

• Cool 1

On 10/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, SoGaDawg said:

This would be very appropriate in your neck of the woods.

B31989D9-FA5B-484E-BACC-A88E4A5AAF45.webp

On 10/8/2022 at 8:38 AM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

This would be very appropriate in your neck of the woods.

B31989D9-FA5B-484E-BACC-A88E4A5AAF45.webp

Yeah, that would fit nicely down here.  

One thing for sure SoDawg, there is currently a very wide variety to choose from.  Oregon, being (Phil) Knight U, serves as Nike's run-way models for collegiate uniforms. But most especially, the football uniforms and swag.