Charles Fischer

Cheering For: USC or Utah and Why?

I gotta root for SC in this one. If SC wins out as well as the Ducks then they meet for the P12 championship game.

What better way to finish a season than beating SC for the P12 title and knocking them out of a possible CFP game. Odds of Oregon making the CFP are 70+% so in all likeliness it will be for the Rose Bowl with a victory over SC.

That would make for a stellar 1st season for DL.

I would've rooted for USC in normal circumstances, but given they are traitors, it's a no-brainer for me - I want Utah to win. I also hope Lincoln Riley gets exposed as the all-offense no defense HC he really is and they fall flat when they join the B1G. If Utah loses and the Ducks make it to the PAC-12 championship game, I hope USC also makes it so our beloved Ducks can destroy them. Even if Oregon wins out it doesn't matter what USC does because everyone will only remember the 49-3 Georgia massacre at the beginning of the season. So no CFP for any PAC-12 team this year as the perception will still be that we are a weak conference.

Interesting item from the Canzano newsletter.  U$C leads in defense.

This week I’m also going to provide you with some Pac-12 team statistics, courtesy of the research team:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

On 10/15/2022 at 12:49 PM, OceaniaDuck said:

I would've rooted for USC in normal circumstances, but given they are traitors, it's a no-brainer for me - I want Utah to win. I also hope Lincoln Riley gets exposed as the all-offense no defense HC he really is and they fall flat when they join the B1G. If Utah loses and the Ducks make it to the PAC-12 championship game, I hope USC also makes it so our beloved Ducks can destroy them. Even if Oregon wins out it doesn't matter what USC does because everyone will only remember the 49-3 Georgia massacre at the beginning of the season. So no CFP for any PAC-12 team this year as the perception will still be that we are a weak conference.

You are forgetting UCLA.   They have already curb stomped Washington and Utah.  

They play us Saturday, and USC at home.   

The rest  of their schedule is easy street. 

We may not have a chance, due to the Georgia game, but USC and especially UCLA are very much alive in the playoff race 

Pulling for Utah……because I hate USC.   USC is the best team money can buy, and they stole Travis Dye.  It would mean so much to Utah.  David v. Goliath.  Pulling for David.