David Marsh

Oh My! Cal vs. Colorado (Spoilers)

Umm... Ouch for Cal here. They lose to Colorado? 

Now I do think they should have called that pass that was knocked out if the receiver's hands in the end zone a touchdown. He made the catch and had possession of the ball. It was then knocked away after he had clear control of the ball... Thus touchdown. 

Colorado has apparently changed up a bunch of schemes with the new head coach. They might even have thejr future coach. Going young might be the key for them. 

But this is a super embarrassing loss for Wilcox. I think in a way Oregon fans are feeling even better about the Lanning hire. Wilcox still doesn't have an offense. 

This 20-13 loss in overtime could be a killer for Justin Wilcox, as the Pac-12 continues to embarrass itself.

We need to be top-heavy with two or three teams.  Or one...

Oregon Poster 2_ESPN Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Colorado was ranked 129th in total defense giving up over 500 yards per game.  Cal managed 297, 35 rushing and 29 of 52 passing.

On 10/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, Charles Fischer said:

This 20-13 loss in overtime could be a killer for Justin Wilcox, as the Pac-12 continues to embarrass itself.

We need to be top-heavy with two or three teams.  Or one...

Oregon Poster 2_ESPN Video.jpg

I think we are heading that way. Oregon should already be the undisputed top Duck in the conference. Cristobal and his pathetic scheming on both sides of the ball handicapped Oregon. 

Oregon has had the best recruiting class for at least the last 4 years. Oregon has the talent and has been one of the best two teams for the past three years at least... But has failed to be dominant. 

Lanning can make Oregon truly dominant. 

• Great post! 1

• Haha 1