TerryM9

Chargers and Falcons Not On the Fox Feed?

I can't believe that the Chargers and Falcons isn't being shown on Fox in Portland (Hillsboro), there is a reason I tend not to watch the NFL- we always have to watch a Seattle team.

Edited by Smith72
capitalize titles

Fox has the Commanders and Vikings on in Philly. What a bummer!

It could be worse. You could live in the Panthers market. I have the NFL channel (it comes as part of the sports package I get solely for the PAC 12 channel) so I can catch glimpses of the Duck Bowl on their Gameday Live broadcast.

Yeah... Can't watch the ONLY NFL game I was interested in this year. Oh well... Maybe some highlights later. 

• Thumbs Up 1

No one ever accused the media programers of being smart - only greedy.

Here in the Mid-Willamette Valley we are getting Chargers vs Falcons on Xfinity/Fox.

Chargers win 20-17 on an end of game field goal

On 11/6/2022 at 10:22 AM, TerryM9 said:

I can't believe that the Chargers and Falcons isn't being shown on Fox in Portland (Hillsboro), there is a reason I tend not to watch the NFL- we always have to watch a Seattle team.

Same story ever since Seattle entered the NFL......main reason I am no longer an NFL watcher until Wild Card playoffs begin.  Nothing better than NFL playoffs in Pro Sports, Stanley Cup is a distant number 2, IMHO