Pennsylvania Duck

WATCH: Dan Lanning's Final Thoughts Ahead of Utah Showdown

Everything Dan Lanning said on Wednesday of Utah week--Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon Ducks head coach Dan Lanning met with the media on Wednesday to discuss injuries and Oregon's upcoming matchup...

I sure admire how Coach Lanning will not say anything negative about his players. Those players know that he and the entire coaching staff have their backs.

That sequence left me feeling a little uneasy about the health status of Bo. Nothing definitive just uneasy. Sure glad DL has confidence in the back up QB's............

Go Ducks. There is no tomorrow. Just Saturday against the Utes.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is one of those games that I may not watch live if TT starts. I don’t want to watch us get crushed three Utah games in a row. Hoping my pessimism is not well founded. My last negative post on TT, moderators. I’m sure many forum members are anxious 😬 about Nix’s status and no need to “beat a dead horse” as the old saying goes. 😉🙏

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/16/2022 at 6:11 PM, lownslowav8r said:

This is one of those games that I may not watch live if TT starts. I don’t want to watch us get crushed three Utah games in a row. Hoping my pessimism is not well founded. My last negative post on TT, moderators. I’m sure many forum members are anxious 😬 about Nix’s status and no need to “beat a dead horse” as the old saying goes. 😉🙏

Yep....

giphy.gif

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Here's hoping TT proves all of us doubters wrong.  If he can make the game competitive I'll be the first to admit I was wrong because I've been one of those beating on this dead horse too.  Even if O loses the game - if Ty can make a good show of it I'll feel better.

Edited by Mic
  • Thumbs Up 1