Charles Fischer

This is NOT the Twilight Zone...

You may notice test posts appearing and disappearing in threads, the background picture being changed and/or brought back and the top pinned topic turning different shades of green.  We are experimenting with a ton of stuff and this is the process you go through with a new forum.  (Learn how the darn thing works and look at the options.)

When we bring the FishDuck Feed into play at a later date...I want the top Pinned Topic to be a shade of green to make it stand-out and easy to find for the new people visiting the forum.  Each day will have it's own Post of Oregon article links pinned at the top, and when the day passes--it is unpinned, turns to white or yellow and floats on down into the recent topics while the new day has a Pinned Topic at the top (in green) of that day's article links.

So much to do...

Epic cut from 30 years ago....good stuff is good stuff no matter the age.

Mr. FishDuck

Awesome, for a moment I thought someone slipped something funny into my drink!

Much better shade of green for the pinned posts. The minty green just didn't have the Oregon feel to it. 

8 minutes ago, David Marsh said:

Much better shade of green for the pinned posts. The minty green just didn't have the Oregon feel to it. 

OMIGOSH...the "reply" button has disappeared!  It is actually still there, but you have to find it and press it to the right of the "Delete" button!

More to come...I do like that medium green, but still gotta try them all (I have about 40 shades to try) and nailing the precise HTML color code can be a trick.

Cristin McLemore JG.jpg

Gosh I love this shade of green, but it is too dark with a black border as we have....

Mr. FishDuck

13 minutes ago, Charles Fischer said:

Gosh I love this shade of green, but it is too dark with a black border as we have....

2 hours ago, Charles Fischer said:

Epic cut from 30 years ago....good stuff is good stuff no matter the age.

Thanks for the memory, Charles!  This is actually my favorite Golden Earring cut as opposed to Radar Love, especially the extended version.

I thoroughly enjoyed the listen!