Charles Fischer

OBD Members....Do NOT Do This!

Do not "Throw Group-Shade" at other fans who disagree with your view, or who do not match your level of anger or indignation.

"How do you post correctly?  You give your opinion in a polite and respectful way…and that is it.  No reference to anyone else, no telling anyone what to think, feel or write.  When everyone just posts their opinions in a polite and respectful way, then we learn from each other and have civilized discourse.  

Bottom line is that we do not throw shade on others for giving their opinion, or starting a post.  What we have in the rules works with over 100,000 posts written and the tiny deletion rate of less than half of 1%."

"Do NOT get Personal with the Players or Coaches.  You can write anything about anyone in the world in the forum…including former Oregon players and coaches.  But you cannot get personal with current Oregon players and coaches. Discussing player performance (errors) and coaching decisions is what we do on a forum, but we don’t get personal with current Oregon players or coaches."

I already have four posts to delete today, and an all-time monthly record for this month at 34 total thus far, when the norm is 15.  I am losing my patience babysitting adults...for crying out loud, just be nice!

Be a GOOD Fan, as that is what most

of the OBD members are here...

2019 Fans at Autzen_Eugene Johnson.jpg

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

Heart breaking loss.  The defense, had two INT's and a forced fumble recovery.  The offense went up 21 points.

DL will learn how to maintain momentum.  He will learn how to work the clock.  He will learn about having a capable back up QB to lead and continue the offense.

Now it maybe he will learn what it is like to have great coaches rebuild and restock the cupboards of a successful program.  Still proud of this first year Head Coach, as he has assembled a staff to compete at a high level.  To develop a team of players that have grown a lot together.

Great foundation, great team, build the legacy.  Go Ducks.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Totally agree with what you are saying Charles! 

I know our Duck players and Coaches really wanted to win this game. 

Unfortunately so did the Beavers! 

I'm not going to look in the rear view mirror, instead I will be excited to see who we play next and how much the team can improve their game and finish with either a 10 or 11 win season. 

Take care everyone and Go Ducks!!!!

• Thumbs Up 3