cartm25

Is A Stronger Pac-12 Good for Oregon?

Over the spring/summer there was a lively debate about whether or not a stronger PAC-12, specifically teams like USC, UW, Utah, etc., was good for Oregon.

Many argued it was good for the conference, but I’m NOT asking if this is good for the PAC-12.

After what transpired this year, is a stronger USC, UW, Utah, and now Oregon State, good for Oregon?

At the end of the day it didn't matter how strong the conference was, Oregon had a chance to compete for the Pac-12 conference title and much more and just didn't get it done when it mattered the most - losing 2 of its final 3 games. 

We need two or three teams to be great as a top-heavy conference....not six(You forgot UCLA)

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Yes, I think a stronger Pac is good for UO. Having many top 25 teams gives it cred. If they just don't allow a late 62 yard td pass and a punter just catches and kicks a ball, they'd be ranked #4 and a win from the playoffs right now. I'm more worried about the Ducks being their own worst enemy than the other team. Not many teams will be able to hold up against UO's A game. They just need to learn how to bring it every time.