Pennsylvania Duck

Deion Sanders Confirms Head Coaching Job Offer From Colorado

Bruce Feldman reported Saturday that he was told Sanders “has legit interest” in filling the Buffs’ vacancy

and that Colorado is optimistic about its chances to pry him away from Jackson State.

What do you think? Would he be good for the Buffs?

WWW.MSN.COM

The Jackson State coach made clear that it’s not the only offer he’s received.

I'm sure Deion will wait for a better P5 opportunity.

I would rather coach USF if I were him. Recruiting can be done by car and he has all that talent to pick from. His presence would put a serious strain on the other schools in Florida when it comes to signing top players. Mario could probably hang with him but Napier, Malzahn and Norvell would lose some recruits.

He's a local hero in Florida, I don't see how that translates in Boulder.  Seems like a desperate move on the Buffs part.

On 11/28/2022 at 1:46 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Bruce Feldman reported Saturday that he was told Sanders “has legit interest” in filling the Buffs’ vacancy

and that Colorado is optimistic about its chances to pry him away from Jackson State.

What do you think? Would he be good for the Buffs?

WWW.MSN.COM

The Jackson State coach made clear that it’s not the only offer he’s received.

Away from Jackson State?  Probably.  This fella has a huge ego and I can only imagine his ceiling of interest.  Personally, I believe it probably extends all the way up to the NFL level, eventually.  Colorado definitely needs a new coach and is also definitely a move-up from Jackson State.  But I imagine Deion will weight very carefully whether or not Colorado and the situation there is one that offers him the best option for realizing his dreams.  Besides, it's pretty cold up there!