Charles Fischer

2023 Oregon Recruiting: On the Edge of Dreams?

My FishDuck Friends, I was pondering Oregon football recruiting and all the players still out there who are seriously considering Oregon.  One pay-site principal believes that 5-Star Kadyn Proctor will flip to Oregon later, and between two 5-Stars (Rivals) and the rest that could sign among all the recruits that the Ducks are pursuing?

A Top-Five high school recruiting class is possible.  Forget last year as TAMU bought all those recruits, but look at the 2021 recruiting class as an example and you can see that if things fall, (as they have a decent probability of)...Oregon can do it!

Now add the all the possible killer portal-transfers....and Our Beloved Ducks have the potential for the biggest/best recruiting class in the history of Oregon football. Are you with me?

Jurrion Dickey

Analysis: How does Jurrion Dickey's presence at M-A impact the CCS?

Calm down, Charles...

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Charles this is exciting and very possible for the 2023 class. DL and his staff have had a full year to build for this class. 

There's every reason, as a fan, to be optimistic. Looking forward to that high level recruit that the Ducks flip and move the 2023 class into the Top 10.

I share your excitement and belief. GO DUCKS!

Marshall Malchow seems to be doing a great job. Looking forward to a fishduck article on MM after the recruiting season

• Thumbs Up 1

Recruiting this year seems to be flying under the radar--more than any year in recent history.  Yet it could turn out to be something very special...

Iapani Laloulu   (High 4-Star Rivals 357 lb. OL)

Four-star OL Iapani Laloulu recaps Oregon official visit

Mr. FishDuck

I am giving this a bump to see if anyone is knowledgeable about recruiting for 2023?  Got some thoughts?

Jerry Maguire_YouTube.jpg

Mr. FishDuck