Charles Fischer

The New Repository: Depth Chart, Analysis Library, Videos and More!

Whoa!  Take a look at the top of the header, a drop-down menu called "Repository" next to the Directions.  You have access to five of the major categories of the Oregon Football Repository immediately that is at the FishDuck article blog site.  (And all the rest are easily available under the "More" option) ChileDuck's Depth Chart is right at the top as requested!  There will be a drop-down for mobile phones too..

New Repository.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. Fishduck. How about  "Ducks Treasure Chest", "The Vault", "Ducks Den", "The Library", or another name?

"Repository" makes me pucker up. It's just too close to supository  for my liking.

Thanks for making all that great information easily accessible in the Beloved Ducks Forum.

Hmmm.  Repository was supposed to resemble the feeling of like a number of deposits at a bank, a central place...but I see where you are coming from on this.  Mr. FishDuck likes "Ducks Den" as alliteration always wins him over...  We already have an Analysis Library, and I am open to other suggestions too.  Anyone?

FishDuck Needs You.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

16 hours ago, Notalot said:

Mr. Fishduck. How about  "Ducks Treasure Chest", "The Vault", "Ducks Den", "The Library", or another name?

"Repository" makes me pucker up. It's just too close to supository  for my liking.

Thanks for making all that great information easily accessible in the Beloved Ducks Forum.

I like the Oregon Football Vault...treasures are locked away inside the repository?  Kind of rhymes with lavatory as well...Lol

Sorry Charles just following the gist of Notalot’s comment.