Tandaian

Oregon Football D-Line with Jordan Burch Commit

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

In the last week, former 5-star DL Jordan Burch committed to the Ducks, and Brandon Dorlus announced his return. Oregon’s DL could be special in 2023.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Let's hope that Burch is indeed special. Generally South Carolinians agree that his production has been pedestrian and not fully reflective of Burch's 5☆ evaluation.

Burch is very athletic with size, length, and speed. It will be interesting to see what Tosh and Tuioti get out of him.

Burch has the potential to be a difference maker if he can unleash his inner beast.

On 1/12/2023 at 3:48 PM, Notalot said:

Let's hope that Burch is indeed special. Generally South Carolinians agree that his production has been pedestrian and not fully reflective of Burch's 5☆ evaluation.

Burch is very athletic with size, length, and speed. It will be interesting to see what Tosh and Tuioti get out of him.

Burch has the potential to be a difference maker if he can unleash his inner beast.

I look at those same numbers and think this guy is really good. What were they expecting the second coming of Jadeveon Clowney? That happens once in a life time. 

This guy was really good at South Carolina and I suspect will be really good at Oregon too.

On 1/12/2023 at 2:34 PM, OhioDuck said:

I look at those same numbers and think this guy is really good. What were they expecting the second coming of Jadeveon Clowney? That happens once in a life time. 

This guy was really good at South Carolina and I suspect will be really good at Oregon too.

Reading their online chatter, that is EXACTLY what GameyCrock fans were looking for...

The majority of Duck fans will be happy with the numbers Burch has already showcased, or, with the right coaching, maybe even better.

The callers on sports talk radio have been poo-pooing Jordan Burch since he entered the portal. Stuff like "he wasn't as good as advertised", or, "didn't live up to his hype". Hurt feelings and sour grapes spawned by disappointment I suppose.

There has also been a stir about The Ducks and Oregon using improper inducements to lure Burch. 

Who knows what goes on behind the curtain in the sausage factory? I've always believed that Oregon Athletics played by the rules.

The lines of the rules of engagement have been blurred in the new era of the Wild Wild West.