NJDuck

Nike HQ: Duck Signing Day Event

Two 10-win football programs.

Two head coaches. 

Two parties. 

This is probably a good time to point out that what we have here is the beginning of a golden-era of college football in the state of Oregon. It’s a renaissance for the Civil War rivalry, punctuated by the back-slapping recruiting bashes going on within miles of each other on Wednesday evening.

WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

It feels like the beginning of a golden era.

One event is at the Nike World Headquarters and the other is at the Embassy Suites in Tigard.

• Wow 1
  • Mic drop 3

On 2/1/2023 at 11:12 AM, Augduck said:

One event is at the Nike World Headquarters and the other is at the Embassy Suites in Tigard.

Fanno Creek is near there, making the Beavers feel right at home.

On 2/1/2023 at 11:12 AM, Augduck said:

The Tiger Woods center is a great venue. Across a soccer field is the +70,000 sf sports complex formally known as the Lance Armstrong, and then the +60,000 sf Bo Jackson Fitness center on the other side of campus. 

Bball courts, Tennis courts, pool, outdoor track, etc….Kind of a sports fitness utopia on that campus. 

Embassy Suites…has a bar. 

• Haha 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry, but Canzano won't be right until the Beavs start recruiting (Top 30 - 40 overall) better.  At this point they'll get the occasional good season, but to sustain they need better players.  Now that ASU got their QB, that's 11 of 12 teams with good QBs, it's going to get tougher to succeed in the PAC.  Smith is a good developer, but even Utah needed to start getting more 4 Stars before they got over the hump.  The next few years should be fun!

PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE UNITE FOR SIGNING DAY AT NIKE

"I haven't experienced anything quite like this anywhere I've been," UO head coach Dan Lanning said Wednesday during the event's VIP reception for alumni and fans, prior to the start of the formal program introducing the 2023 recruiting class. "It's unique and special, for sure."

This is a great article/recap of the event at Nike HQ. Take time to read it, I think you'll like it.

GODUCKS.COM

Oregon's signing day event Wednesday night at Nike headquarters was a celebration of Oregon football throughout the generations.

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is very cool...thanks Pennsylvania Duck!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck