Duckdude

Pritchard v Boucher

48 minutes ago, Duckdude said:

Cool picture of two Ducks in Toronto newspaper:

You are quite right.  Attaching a link takes seconds, and bringing that photo over is even easier(Right click on the photo, copy and paste in your post.  Easy-peasy!)  It is a shame--I create directions and nobody looks at them...

Celtics' Payton Pritchard (left) works the ball against Raptors' Chris Boucher during the third quarter at TD Garden in Boston on Thursday, March 4, 2021.

That is a beauty--thanks!

Mr. FishDuck

It is a shame--I create directions and nobody looks at them...

Don’t forget: we are Ducks, after all!   ( Sorry, Charles!). Thanks for the quick instruction!

Edited by Duckdude
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Duckdude said:

Don’t forget: we are Ducks, after all!   ( Sorry, Charles!). Thanks for the quick instruction!

No sweat.  You know...what really fries me is how tech people create software with no directions and YOU have to figure it out or hire a web developer.  So damn....I am going to do what NO OTHER SITE DOES!  I am going to provide directions that are in plain English, take minutes to learn, and seconds to implement....and nobody reads themDamn.

I guess the tech guys were right?

As a side-note?  This forum software has been a nightmare for me; no directions, and when you ask for help, they send you a wrong direction or something that does not relate...and the tech guys knows it.  They are jerks, and it is the way the world works now between all the software that I need to make two sites (the FishDuck Article Blog and this forum) work.  This forum has been far-more-work than I ever anticipated, and simply setting the foundation will take another two months for me.  (Unbelievable) 

This was a much bigger project in reality than I thought it would be, and at times....I wish members would give an ounce of effort toward a pound of work I've done.

And it is FREE.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Charles, hopefully it is some consolation that you have THE  best sports forum available...at least that I've seen.  And thanks for the help you've provided me to get rolling here and understanding how it all works.  You are much appreciated. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Mudslide said:

Charles,............You are much appreciated. 

Here, Here!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry I am 67 and struggle using the phone all the time even with instructions. Just got my first one 3 yrs ago and am definitely a fish out of water. Thanks for all your effort, I enjoy reading and throwing my 2 cents in.

• Thumbs Up 2