NJDuck

Times and TV have been Announced for the Ducks' First Three Games of 2023 and the Regular-season Finale!

247SPORTS.COM

The Ducks have announced TV selections and kickoff times for four upcoming games this 2023 season.

• Thumbs Up 1

All right! Big Fox is broadcasting the TX Tech game at 4, 7 Eastern, instead of ESPN2.

This is a nice change that should bring in more viewers. Although, the game will be competing for viewers with the Texas at Alabama game on ESPN.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:05 PM, Jon Joseph said:

the game will be competing for viewers with the Texas at Alabama game

Nah, why would viewers choose a 'Bama cupcake game over TX Tech / Ducks?

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

On 5/31/2023 at 3:14 PM, Steven A said:

Nah, why would viewers choose a 'Bama cupcake game over TX Tech / Ducks?

LOL! But if Ewers can stay on the field this season instead of being dinged in the 1st Q like last season I think TX, with Bama playing a new QB against P5 competition for the first time, has a very good chance to win.

QB Young saved Bama's bacon in Austin last season where Bama won by 1 on a walk-off FG.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:18 PM, Jon Joseph said:

LOL! But if Ewers can stay on the field this season instead of being dinged in the 1st Q like last season I think TX, with Bama playing a new QB against P5 competition for the first time, has a very good chance to win.

QB Young saved Bama's bacon in Austin last season where Bama won by 1 on a walk-off FG.

Yeah, but this is a new year. Sark will find a new way to lose by more than 1

On 5/31/2023 at 12:05 PM, Jon Joseph said:

All right! Big Fox is broadcasting the TX Tech game at 4, 7 Eastern, instead of ESPN2.

This is a nice change that should bring in more viewers. Although, the game will be competing for viewers with the Texas at Alabama game on ESPN.

• Haha 1

I'm just THRILLED the TT game is at 6 local instead of 1pm like I had originally seen. It's gonna be HOT on the field, but at least it will start cooling down for the 2nd half 🙂

Oh, boy, 5:30 game late in November. 😞