Pennsylvania Duck

Projections 2023: Colorado Underdogs But One Game; Washington Favored in All Games

Colorado named an underdog in all but one game in 2023

One of the biggest mysteries in college football in 2023 is just how good the new-look Colorado Buffaloes will be.

Former Jackson State head coach Deion Sanders was able to utilize the transfer portal in a manner that had never been seen before, bringing in over 50 transfers to help revive a program that went 1-11 this past season and has finished below .500 in all but two seasons since 2005. 

However, even with all of the buzz being generated by Sanders there are still many doubts about this team.

For Colorado, they are viewed as underdogs in all but one game joining just two other Power 5 programs projected to be underdogs in 11 or more games.

To read the Colorado projections, click here.

Projection: Washington One Of Five Schools Favored In All 12 Of Their Regular Season Games

The Washington Huskies have a daunting schedule in 2023, but that doesn't mean oddsmakers don't think they are the favorites to win all of their games.

According to Action Network Senior Writer Collin Wilson's power ratings, Washington is one of five Power Five programs to be favored in all 12 of their regular season games. The other four are Alabama, Michigan, Georgia and Louisville.

In addition to the Huskies, the other Pac 12 programs listed as favorite to win a vast majority of their games are Utah (11), Oregon (10), Oregon State (9) and UCLA (9).

Conspicuously missing is USC, widely considered to be one of the favorites to win the conference title as they return last year's Heisman winner, quarterback Caleb Williams.

247SPORTS.COM

The Washington Huskies have a daunting schedule in 2023, but that doesn't mean oddsmakers don't think they are the favorites...

Not favored playing at Washington?  To quote the famous WWII Marine General, Chesty Puller...

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in

front of us, they're behind us…they can't get away this time."

32+ Marine Corps Quotes We Are Surrounded | Bloriscan

• Salute 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Good Washington is favored in all their games... 

Will make them losing to Oregon and Oregon State hurt all the more!

• Thumbs Up 4

Collin Wilson's going to have to eat his hat soon.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Action Network is the home of Brett McMurphy which speaks for itself.

No legit gaming site has UW winning 12 games or Utah 11 games or I'd already be down with Under future bets. And USC not up at least 10 wins is senseless; especially, with SC getting Utah, UW, and UCLA at home.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks, Charles for the Chesty Puller GIF. One of the Corps all-time greats. If you haven't seen it 'The Pacific' on HBO is a great series that follows the Marines in WW2 battling island by island in the South Pacific. My Dad spent two years in the Pacific on a destroyer and very late in life he told me: 'Compared to the Marines, I was on a pleasure cruise.'

Love the dawgs being favored, there is no where but down to go. 

dumb-dog-falling.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/6/2023 at 7:17 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Thanks, Charles for the Chesty Puller GIF. One of the Corps all-time greats. If you haven't seen it 'The Pacific' on HBO is a great series that follows the Marines in WW2 battling island by island in the South Pacific. My Dad spent two years in the Pacific on a destroyer and very late in life he told me: 'Compared to the Marines, I was on a pleasure cruise.'

I still watch if often again on YouTube...when I can handle the extreme realistic violence.  The taking of the airport on Peleliu, the battle at Alligator Creek on Guadalcanal, were epic episodes.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck