Pennsylvania Duck

Having Fun Again: Bo Nix Taking It All In During Final College Football Season

Bo Nix sits down for an exclusive interview with PFF. I think it is a "recommended" read for OBDF members. Hope you enjoy too...

WWW.PFF.COM

"I’ve been through all of it, the good and the bad," Nix said. "I’m still the same guy. I just want to show that to other people."

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Thanks P Duck for posting this article featuring Bo Nix. It was worth the read and very positive.

Excited for Bo and his family that this young man has grown thru the challenges before him. Bo will be a leader and excel in all his future endeavors.

Love that he wants to win a championship and that leads to other championships.  With this quality young man at the helm, 2023 will be a great year for the Duck family.

Wishing nothing but the best for Bo, his wife and family.

Go Bo.....Go Ducks ....

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

FANSIDED.COM

College football season is drawing closer and one of the key storylines will be who can dethrone USC quarterback Caleb...

Bo comes in at #6. Hoping Bo will own Caleb in Autzen.

I'm excited for Bo.  I hope he has a great year, and becomes a high draft choice.  Regardless of his future NFL sucess,  with his drive, passion, leadership, and ability to interact with others, I see Coach Bo Nix written all over him.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

"...I just want to show that to other people. If I’m making their lives better, that’s why I do it.”

People with this mindset are special people. It wasn't untill I was in my late 30's that I learned this. It is the corner stone of every relationship, at all levels, that I have. Makes all the difference.

Bo Nix is a different Dude. We are lucky to have him in Green and Yellow. What a pleasure to root for this young man. 

Win or lose, this is our Quarterback. Nix will forever be a Duck even if he has a few tiger stripes

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1