TerryM9

Sabrina Kills the Three-Point Contest

I was a little surprised this wasn't  already on here I have never seen a better effort at a 3 point contest (because there has not been one)

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

The New York Liberty star missed just two shots on her way to scoring 37 out of a possible 40 points in the final round of the...

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Boy was she hot in that competition!

Truly amazing. Only missed like twice!

Superb Sabrina!

• Go Ducks! 1

On 7/15/2023 at 10:10 AM, TerryM9 said:

I was a little surprised this wasn't  already on here I have never seen a better effort at a 3 point contest (because there has not been one)

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

The New York Liberty star missed just two shots on her way to scoring 37 out of a possible 40 points in the final round of the...

You have never seen a better effort….because there has never been one. An astounding performance!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow—she didn’t just break the record, she obliterated it. 

For a sense of scale, Ionescu scored 37 points. The next best score in _history_ is Steph Curry’s 31 points.

Someone send Curry a Ionescu jersey. 

• Mic drop 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think PDuck had it in another thread on Pro Ducks but I'm glad it has it's own thread. Absolutely must watch video. Sabrina's ability to set her feet and have near perfect repetitive mechanics for each shot is muscle memory at it's most refined. She has better shooting motion now than when she was the GOAT at Oregon. Here's hoping every young hooper in NYC wears her jersey and follows her example.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1