Pennsylvania Duck

Kickoff Time for No. 10 Oregon vs. Stanford Announced

247SPORTS.COM

Find out when Oregon and Stanford square off in week five of the 2023 season.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it a Pac-12 network game?

On 9/18/2023 at 2:48 PM, Mic said:

Is it a Pac-12 network game?

Yes. The announcement is in the article!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/18/2023 at 12:09 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Yes. The announcement is in the article!

Either my Ad blocker or a pay-window wouldn't enable me to see it.  Thanks for the response.  This means no trip to town necessary to watch the game.  Hooray!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/18/2023 at 3:13 PM, Mic said:

Either my Ad blocker or a pay-window wouldn't enable me to see it.  Thanks for the response.  This means no trip to town necessary to watch the game.  Hooray!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!    A top 10 team with 8 million views expected this Saturday for the Colorado game and we're relegated to Pac 2 Network. Oh Yea, we're contracted to 3 games for LOSER LARRY"s network, so I guess I can't Jerk about the big boys picking it up.

GO DUCKS!  I'll head to town and catch it on a big screen with a favorite beverage on tap.  

Edited by Red Eddy Green

Good Gosh, a female dog is a restricted word.

On 9/18/2023 at 4:27 PM, Red Eddy Green said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!    A top 10 team with 8 million views expected this Saturday for the Colorado game and we're relegated to Pac 2 Network. Oh Yea, we're contracted to 3 games for LOSER LARRY"s network, so I guess I can't Jerk about the big boys picking it up.

GO DUCKS!  I'll head to town and catch it on a big screen with a favorite beverage on tap.  

The game on Saturday against Colorado is on ABC at 12:30 PT. This thread is talking about the just announced times for the week of 9/30/23 when we Travel to Stanford.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you Pennsylvania Duck. Glad you're back and feeling well. We appriciate all the posting you do. No need to illuminate my post. We are 28 yr season ticket holders and will be at the madhouse that they call Autzen. It will be rockin' Saturday. I don't mind home games  being on the Pac 2 Network because I'll be there. I get miffed about away games being on the Pac because we don't get it.

Resized_20230902_105736001.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/18/2023 at 1:27 PM, Red Eddy Green said:

we're relegated to Pac 2 Network.

We weren't the Furd was.

On 9/18/2023 at 1:33 PM, Red Eddy Green said:

Good Gosh, a female dog is a restricted word.

Yep, that word can be used to a point where I have to get involved and edit or delete the post.  This automatic software is there to ease my workload, and frankly I cannot stand wasting time on being "Mr. Clean." 

It will mess up at times...

Mr. FishDuck

I can see why the decision might have been made to place on PAC-12. This is apt to be a very noncompetitive game. Stanford is dreadful. n fact, I heard they lost to Sacramento State over the weekend. Can that really be true (I haven't verified yet). I guess every conference has to have a doormat, but Stanford has really declined in recent years, or so it seems to me.

Speaking of disrespect though, I saw an article, maybe it was the one on most overrated teams, that Colorado (the most overrated) was likely to get its comeuppance against USC on the 30th, with no mention of that likely happening against Oregon on the 23rd. Sometimes, I don't see how some of these ESPN guys continue to draw a paycheck and, in fact, even though they are worthy of attention, I'd almost place the Trojans among my most overrated teams for this year. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1