Pennsylvania Duck

Uniform Combination vs Colorado

So, question:

Will the running back with the most colors showing on his groovy new shoes, get the most touches?

Cuz he's the "hot" back. 😉

• Haha 1

So...with Colorado--we are going to have a lot of black on the field?

Dumb choice of colors, IMHO.

Save that primary black outfit for USC...

Turnover Baby!

Oregon turnover in 2011_Amazing Moments Photography.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

CFB Fans Loved Oregon’s Superb Uniforms for Colorado Game Featuring Color-Changing Cleats

Oregon is heading into one of the most anticipated matchups of the college football season thus far as they host Colorado on Saturday.

Not only will the Ducks face the newly revamped Buffaloes under coach Deion Sanders, but Oregon will also sport some new and unique cleats on the field.

Oregon unveiled the new shoes on social media Wednesday, explaining that the Nike cleats are heat activated and color-changing. So, it was only fitting that the video included a chameleon climbing over the cleats and the uniform to emphasize the color-changing aspect.

The cleats start out all black with white detail, before exposing a tie-dye like pattern with yellow and green as the main colors, of course.

The look for Saturday’s game is complete with a green jersey and black pants, along with a matte black helmet.

The No. 10 Ducks will definitely stand out on the field as they face the No. 19 Buffaloes. Both teams enter the game 3–0.

Fans on social media couldn’t believe the cleats that Nike created could include such incredible features. Check out some of the best reactions.

To access details on the article, click here.

Not a huge fan. We could have done better for a nationally televised game. 

The colors will be flying high enough once OBD soar to victory!

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope the fans "stripe out" Autzen. 

That would be a better contrast to the darker uniform. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Cleats are cool.

They probably chose black pants and socks for the contrast it will provide on TV when the shoes change color.

Nike is marketing their goods. I certainly can’t complain. Seems to have worked out for us so far. 

I'd preferred yellow outfits (my favorite) but green's good too. I'm assuming Colorado will wear white?  If they wear black the contrast isn't enough and might lead to some confusion and turnovers.