Haywarduck

Schadenfreude, Or Pride and Excitement?

If we win against the dawgs what emotion will best describe your state after the game? 

I am trying to get in touch with my emotions so this is something I am pondering as the game gets close.

I guess if I was honest I would say schadenfreude would describe my emotion as the game goes our way. There is nothing like seeing a dawg fan down in his bowl.

After the game I would say pride and excitement take over. It will be a great moment for Lanning and his team and the troubles the dawg fans are having are best left.

Here is probably the best post game expression after a win up north.

giphy.gif

For the first 24 hrs after the win, sheer joy and excitement!!

After that, reality.

Cuz WSU, Utah, USuC, and OSU will be still need a beat down.

But we have a lovely 2 weeks of anticipation, enjoy y'all. 

On 10/1/2023 at 3:58 PM, Haywarduck said:

If we win against the dawgs what emotion will best describe your state after the game? 

I am trying to get in touch with my emotions so this is something I am pondering as the game gets close.

I guess if I was honest I would say schadenfreude would describe my emotion as the game goes our way. There is nothing like seeing a dawg fan down in his bowl.

After the game I would say pride and excitement take over. It will be a great moment for Lanning and his team and the troubles the dawg fans are having are best left.

Here is probably the best post game expression after a win up north.

giphy.gif

And... Troy Dye's other hand has a broken finger on it and he still played. The guy just couldn't be stopped! 

The 7 stages of victory:

1. Excitement

2. Elation

3. Joy

4. Contentment

5. Satisfaction

6. Enjoyment

7. Trolling Huskies’ fans

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

On 10/1/2023 at 8:41 PM, David Marsh said:

And... Troy Dye's other hand has a broken finger on it and he still played. The guy just couldn't be stopped! 

If I remember his cast had actually broken and stabbed/cut his hand mid game. Didn't seem to affect his mood much, lol.