Uniform Reveal for Washington State Game: Ducks Go Retro

Oregon Football Uniform Reveal - Week 8

Click inside box to see uniform

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Oregon Football Uniform Reveal - Week 8 Photo Gallery

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Oregon fans react to release of Ducks' retro jerseys for game vs. Washington State

On Wednesday evening, the Ducks announced that they will be wearing the ‘Mighty Oregon’ retro uniforms this weekend during their homecoming game vs. the Washington State Cougars.

It will be the first time that Oregon has played inside Autzen Stadium in over a month, with the last instance being against the Colorado Buffaloes in Week 4.

Nike has released a line of throwback merchandise that became available for order last Saturday, and fans have started getting their products in the mail this past week, so you can expect to see a lot of vintage Oregon apparel inside Autzen Stadium this weekend.

As you can expect, Oregon fans were incredibly excited with the news on Wednesday.

Here are some of the best reactions online...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon fans, former players react to release of Ducks’ retro jerseys vs. Washington State

I was hoping that they were saving these unis for the Oregon State game, since it could be the last Civil War for awhile.

• Thumbs Up 4

I haven't paid too much attention to the Beavers this year but I did notice they had retro uni's with Benny the Beaver on the helmet and their old logo on their field.  I agree it would be cool for both of us to wear retro for the Civil War.

I agree with Oregon Ducks, I would have preferred to see them for possibly the last (?) Civil War game; maybe the last for awhile anyway. I guess we can assume we are likely never to see the same uniform twice in a row again, which if you think about it, is kinda crazy.  How does Oregon afford all these different uniforms?

I'm disappointed to see this for the WSU game. Like others the Civil War would have made way more sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

I received my new retro Ducks jersey this week. I like it! I also have a retail Ducks jersey from the late 80s/early 90s. See which you like better. For what it's worth, I wore the vintage jersey to the Ducks RB win vs Wisconsin in January 2020. So, there's that. 

.IMG_2037.JPG.d33815362e7b5d0aacca9289ac9c505e.JPGIMG_2035.JPG.b9f62c7e7f24981c74e0b70562265538.JPGIMG_20362.JPG.f27ac03ea6694463868bc4fc32b79715.JPG

• Applause 1

Love this.   So much history.   Much better than the truck splash that we wore last week.   Don't enjoy being right at all, but I did say that was a bad-luck uni...  Go Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1