FishDuck Article

Oregon’s Tez Johnson a Star Rising After Explosive Performance

By now, it’s become clear the No. 6 Oregon Ducks’ offense is loaded with talented skill-position players, like a football multi-tool, capable of scoring from anywhere on the field. Even Mr. FishDuck took some from his fun reading Today’s NFL odds, and listening to his Sports Betting Podcast to share his astonishment of the 2023 Oregon offense with me. Bucky ...

FISHDUCK.COM

By now, it’s become clear the No. 6 Oregon Ducks’ offense is loaded with talented...
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Tez showed his talent and resilience on Saturday, indeed. I feel sorry for the new DC down south who will have to figure out how to defend Tez and the multitude of weapons on offense.

Actually I don't, I look forward to the beat down

• Thumbs Up 3

Great article, fun read-thanks Jordan!

The rumor is that Kris Hutson is sitting out to save his redshirt, and transfer because Tez is so much better at the slot position.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I gotta admit I was shocked when Tez let that pass go through his hands on the Ducks’ first play. He has proven to be the Ducks’ most sure handed receiver - in light of Franklin’s uncharacteristic recent drops - and this kid is a gamer. He responded big time.

As opponents pay more attention Johnson, that will just provide more opportunities for Franklin and Ferguson.

Tez has another year, so Hutson’s decision to redshirt is wise. 

Did Hutson redshirt?   I had heard he had an injury but also pretty sure I saw him suited up on the sidelines at Utah.

Was going to ask if Tez has another year and it sounds like he does.  Was not sure.   Good to know.

Tez's performance makes the decision for Bo to transfer to Oregon an even better boon to the Ducks than before.  With his transfer, we got another star because Oregon probably would have never taken a look at a player from Troy and we would have missed out on Tez as well.

Troy, btw, is having another good year themselves. They must have a pretty good program down there in Alabama.

• Like 1