Pennsylvania Duck

Uniform Reveal for Oregon State Game

In remembrance of Spencer Webb

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Oregon Ducks are breaking out a green and white jersey combo for the rivalry game against Oregon State this weekend.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Like 2

It's fitting, imo, that this be the uniform they wear Friday night - possibly the last Civil War, at least for the foreseeable future.  I'd have preferred yellow but this is the better choice.  May the Beavers come in their traditional colors as well and not some ridiculous variation there-of.  Finish this tradition the right way.  Finish it with a win for Oregon!

Go Ducks - Beat the Beavers!

Wouldn't have minded the yellow helmet to add a splash more yellow but I also think the yellow helmet has black wings which doesn't benefit the overall look.

Overall it's good! 

Edit... I didn't notice the white pants at first. The yellow helmet would certainly not work. 

Also I'm not sure I like the white pants with this look. 

Yellow pants! 

Edited by David Marsh
  • Applause 1

It has green and yellow, it's good.  Blow the orange puke off the field Friday night!!!  52-17 

Tribute to Spence. That video was amazing. Beavs don't know whats about to hit them. But they will. Love these uni's.

The Spencer Webb tribute is a huge statement and very well done. Having Herbert unveil this honoring of Webb is also a huge statement. 

Go Ducks.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would have also preferred yellow pants.  

Edited by OregonDucks

No matter the uniform I would’ve preferred that Spencer Webb been wearing it on Friday night for his last game at Autzen.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 7:23 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

No matter the uniform I would’ve preferred that Spencer Webb been wearing it on Friday night for his last game at Autzen.

Amen. I’m sure that they’ll do something special to celebrate him on Friday. 

• Go Ducks! 1

On 11/21/2023 at 8:07 PM, OregonDucks said:

Amen. I’m sure that they’ll do something special to celebrate him on Friday. 

They absolutely should and will. I assume when they announce each of the seniors Webb will be announced post-humously, and likely with some production fanfare.