Ktmguy2018

Leap Of Faith Anyone?

So, section 124, row 6 is where I shall be for the Pac-12 Championship.

I bought my ticket knowing that Ducks still had some business to take care of.  

After watching a complete demolition of ASU, I am NOT seeing a way for the Beavs to win on Friday unless Mari-Noooo starts calling plays on offense.

Seriously, I am that confident in what I have seen out of this team.  

There was NO WAY I was missing out on the final Pac-12 Championship game with the Ducks putting the shock collar on the poochies.

Anyone else going?

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will have a FishDuck Photographer on the field shooting the game for our writers...does that count?

Tom Corno, (in the neon) shot incredible photos at Ohio State in 2021.  He will be there!

Tom Corno at Ohio State_Fox Sports Video.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Can't allow myself mentally go there yet... until after Friday.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/22/2023 at 5:42 AM, Desert Duck said:

Can't allow myself mentally go there yet... until after Friday.

Yet, you were so confident on another post! ??  Smart decision to keep the wallet closed until the ink dries on this one.  Besides, it's unlikely the game will sell out.  

I was map-questing the distance from my house to Las Vegas because I no longer like to fly if I can avoid it.  900 miles! Yikes...2 days down, 2 days back. 5 days minimum.

I have an Airbnb booked. I eill get tickets from UofO ticket office. The flight will be on Spirit last minute...

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 7:58 AM, Mic said:

Yet, you were so confident on another post! ??  Smart decision to keep the wallet closed until the ink dries on this one.  Besides, it's unlikely the game will sell out.  

I was map-questing the distance from my house to Las Vegas because I no longer like to fly if I can avoid it.  900 miles! Yikes...2 days down, 2 days back. 5 days minimum.

Just for the record, I'm not remotely backtracking on my "Right now, the Ducks can beat any team in America.

I suppose, though, that I do have a few superstitious tendencies at times though. 😄

However, I think that we both know, that on any given day, our Ducks can beat anyone right now. And if they continue with the one-game-at-a-time focus and mentality, I think they have a great shot at winning 4 more consecutive games. 

I'd love to go to the game in Las Vegas. Especially, since my last time there we got manhandled... strike that, downright abused, by Utah. Unfortunately, we have a client commitment that weekend, so I'll be watching it on a big screen that has my name on it.

But I hope you can make it. 

• Thanks 1