Desert Duck

Bring on the Fuskies

After watching them play today, and last week, we should be able to dismantle them in Vegas. 

• Great post! 1

Huck the Fuskies!  👏👏  👏👏👏

• Applause 1

After looking at their last 8 games, the Huskies are so ripe for a good, old fashioned, beat-down.

Over their last 8 games:

- They haven't beaten anyone by more than 10 points

- Their average margin of victory has been 6 points.

- And that includes teams such as mighty ASU & Stanford. 

We really have a great opportunity to open a good ol' fashioned can of whoop as on these guys.

Edited by Desert Duck

Washington actually reminds me of the 2014 FSU Seminoles. Undefeated, but with a bunch of close wins. Let’s hope it all come crashing down courtesy of OBD like it did back in the 2015 Rose Bowl.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

How amazing.....a second husky week in one season...doesnt get much better than that.....

Let the hatred flow with vile venom!

It's obvious that the teams are headed in opposite directions. But anything can happen when the game is played.

This fan is so proud of and excited that the coaches and players have earned a rematch with the huskies.

I mentioned on another thread that the final PAC 12 bragging rights are on the line next Friday night.

Thankful that the Ducks will turn out the PAC 12 lights with a win over the hated huskies.

Go Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 5:03 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

Washington actually reminds me of the 2014 FSU Seminoles. Undefeated, but with a bunch of close wins. Let’s hope it all come crashing down courtesy of OBD like it did back in the 2015 Rose Bowl.

I had the same thought. We have Heisman level QB again too.

• Like 1

Interesting that the Ducks won the final PAC-10 CC, won the first PAC-12 CC. Only fitting to close out the conference with another championship. 

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

The thing for us not to lose sight of is that the pups keep finding a way to win so long as they can keep it close going into the 4th where they can warp-drive enough decisive plays to pull it out. If we keep scoring and defending as we’ve been through the first three periods, it won’t matter what they do in the 4th.

• Thumbs Up 1