jrw

Caleb Williams Skipping Bowl Game

No surprise. 

Good riddance. This means he must be leaving for pro.

Wonder who USuC picks (pays) out of the portal.

• Mic drop 1

Shocker. In other news, water is wet. 😁

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Smart move by Caleb. His o line offers very little protection. He has a near $40 million dollar payday coming over the next 4 years and a 5th year option for the league QB average. Worth $30 million plus for the 5th year......

i admire and appreciate Bo playing and leading his team in the Fiesta Bowl. The team best come out firing on all cylinders so Bo leaves the field up 35-0 midway during the 2nd quarter.

Bo has millions of future dollars at stake......

Bo's future is out in front of him and though there is no more risk in this game or any other game, i held my breath everytime he ran with the ball.

The NFL will be picking up 3 tremendous QB's from the extinct PAC 12. Wishing Williams, Penix and Bo all the best in their lives....

• Thumbs Up 1

Shows something about character and  being a team player to me...Bo is a go, Williams a no

• Thumbs Up 1

Without Caleb, I think USC loses this game. Louisville isn't exactly a walk in the park.

IMHO, Caleb Williams IS the reason why USC is 7-5, albeit way short of expectations - instead of something like 3-9.

No surprise, but sad. I love the Holiday Bowl and was disappointed when it was "downgraded."

I remember so well when the Ducks beat Texas in the 2000 Holiday Bowl and Joey scored running, throwing, and receiving. It was so satisfying to see the 98% of the TX fans who were so snotty and sure they were going to win slinking slowly out of the stadium.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1