jrw

Bryan Addison to UCLA

WWW.ON3.COM

Former Oregon starting safety Bryan Addison officially announced his transfer destination Tuesday...

Does anyone know what the situation was with Addison?  As I remember he sat out majority of the season for personal reasons. We coulda woulda used him against Huskies probably.  I know nothing, just curious.

Yes.  He played a ton the first four games, but did not always start.  By sitting out after the fourth game, he retained his year of eligibility.

So he decided to go somewhere for his last year where he can start.

(Even if it is a dumpster fire)

Mr. FishDuck

I believe that Addison originally signed with UCLA. Got out of his LOI and then came to Oregon. 

Kinda funny that he is actually going to finish his career at the school he originally signed with. 

On 12/12/2023 at 8:42 PM, David Marsh said:

I believe that Addison originally signed with UCLA. Got out of his LOI and then came to Oregon. 

Kinda funny that he is actually going to finish his career at the school he originally signed with. 

What are the odds of that now days.

No idea what the issue was this year but I do know he has had a rough go personally.   Both parents are deceased.  If I am not mistaken his father passed away in 2022 very unexpectedly and his mother passed away a number of years ago as well.  

Hope for the best for him and hope he got his degree.  

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1