QuackAttack

Charger's Coaching & Front Office Moves

I can't tell you how many times I have heard knuckleheads on the radio stating that Herbert isn't an elite QB and I finally heard a commentator say the Chargers are a 2-win team without Herbert. Of course Herbert is the ultimate team player and professional putting everything on his shoulders. So, I made a photoshop graphic of Herbert's time under BS, fitting initials I'd say!

image.png.042d04d614102ee0a6f4d417f29cdd5f.png

• Like 1

Chargers offensive line is woefully porous and weak, causing……minimal running game, and Herbert with no time to complete plays.  And……they’ve got additional deficiencies, and few strengths.  No wonder their QB is injured, and they struggle to be competitive in the NFL!   A complete reset and overhaul is needed.  Start with the O-line, and defensive backfield…..

I am just glad they got rid of the GM. He’s made several bad coaching hires. 

But it would be just like the Chargers to go from bad to worse. I could seem them hiring Riley. 😬

The rumor is they’re going after Belichik when the season ends.

• Oh no! 1

On 12/17/2023 at 8:53 AM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

That would be the most disastrous decision the bolts could ever make!  As a faithful fan of the Patriots for almost 50 years and following the bolts since my SD days, Belichik would be an absolute bust unless he brought in TB12 as a coach.  That ain't gonna happen. 

This thought would just add to the epic failures Spanos has accomplished as one of the professional sports most incompetent owners.  Urban makes more sense than Belichik and that certainly isn't an endorsement for Urban.

On 12/17/2023 at 8:53 AM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

This is joke, right? 🤞

Ah, the Chargers.  If there is a way to massively mess up the hire, they will find it.  They held on to Staley much too long, passing on Daboll first, then possibly even worse, passing on Sean Payton.  I am a Chargers fan, but I hate being a Chargers fan... 

I am glad they finally fired Staley, but who knows who they will find to coach -- for a bargain price of course?

I hope they don’t hire Belichik. It’s pretty clear at this point that Brady made Belichik not the other way around. Offer Jim Harbaugh $10M a year to pull him away from Michigan and the Chargers will be winners.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chargers are a Trainwreck on Soooo many levels.  Sad to see because it appeared that they were trying to build around Herbert the past three years and failed miserably.  Hope the next GM and HC (not Belechick) can work together and untangle this mess.  Otherwise, Mr. Herbert will NOT be finishing his career as a Charger.  We shall see in 2024.  Fingers crossed 

Herbert should have signed with another franchise, who knows how to build a championship team around him. The Chargers have no fans (Cacker Guy might be the only one left!) and are a joke of an organization. 

Edited by OregonDucks