Steven A

Seaton is a Buff

WWW.MSN.COM

I guess we will have to be patient like with Dante Moore.

Maybe Seaton will be a Neon One n Dun...

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still not sure what to make of that team. Adding Warren Sapp to the staff is pretty cool, but how many days does he have under his belt as a coach? Still, he's a legend. 

The signing of Seaton is good for the Buffs, but it hardly makes a dent in their obviously deficient class, which only has 3 other 4* players to accompany the 5*. 

Yes, Dion did well (again) in the TP, landing another six 4* players, and some 3*'s, but we saw the same thing last year when he brought in 51(!) transfers... 

How'd they do again this year? 

Well, nobody knows what the outcome will be for the Buffs in 2024, but I have a feeling the B12 doesn't need to be put on notice.  I could be completely wrong, but nothing thus far tells me that Dion & Co. have the coaching chops to put up a conference championship team. 

Again, I could be completely wrong. We'll see. 

I hope that young man (Seaton) doesn't regret his decision, even though I believe he was swooned by the "man", and sold on the "hype"... who knows. 

Yes, we may end up seeing him in the TP very soon. It's just too bad he didn't make the (alleged) correct choice to begin with. 👉🏻🦆

Oh well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

With all the shifting of conferences, it’s really hard to wrap my head around what the Big12 will be like next year, saving that energy for our own new conference. From what I’ve seen though, the Buffs will struggle, 6-6 at best.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure I really have an opinion about who is going to win the big 12 but I do know who has the beast coach and it’s not Colorado. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/22/2023 at 10:31 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

With all the shifting of conferences, it’s really hard to wrap my head around what the Big12 will be like next year, saving that energy for our own new conference. From what I’ve seen though, the Buffs will struggle, 6-6 at best.

I get the feeling that conference will be absolutely wide open, it will probably be a bit like the current Pac12 where it will eat itself alive.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see a conference champ with 2 losses most years in the coming future.

I would think Utah will be the favorite going into next year, but most of the programs are in that middle tier where there isn't really a bad team, but there aren't any that you take notice of other than maybe an upset or two.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Utah and Arizona will battle it out with K-State for the top spot

• Thumbs Up 2

If I was a big man there are places I would rather play than 5328 feet elevation Boulder, CO. 

GASP😬

• Applause 1

1 of fewer than 8 HS signees. CU under Deion will flame out. Seaton will be there for portal picking next season.

• Let’s hope! 1

On 12/23/2023 at 8:35 AM, Notalot said:

If I was a big man there are places I would rather play than 5328 feet elevation Boulder, CO. 

GASP😬

But you adapt quickly, every road game except Utah or Wyoming you feel like the O2 is on...and visitors have a slight disadvantage 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/23/2023 at 2:25 AM, spartan2785 said:

I get the feeling that conference will be absolutely wide open, it will probably be a bit like the current Pac12 where it will eat itself alive.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see a conference champ with 2 losses most years in the coming future.

I would think Utah will be the favorite going into next year, but most of the programs are in that middle tier where there isn't really a bad team, but there aren't any that you take notice of other than maybe an upset or two.  

Athlon Sports way too early 2024 top 25 has 6 B12 teams ranked which I think is 2 more than will be ranked when the Committee speaks in December of 2024: 7. Utah; 13. AZ; 19. K St; 20. W VA; 24. Kansas and 25. CU. I would replace CU with OK St. which is on the Oregon schedule in 2025/26.

On 12/23/2023 at 2:25 AM, spartan2785 said:

Wide open and fortunate to send a team other than the 2024 champ to the playoff. 

• Thumbs Up 1