Ktmguy2018

U Of Miami Fans Are Hilarious!

Oh my!  I traveled down the rabbit hole of wondering how Miami Fans were taking the bowl game loss to Rutgers.

Probably as well as you can imagine.  But some of the fan posts are absolute gold.  

One post said "we used to be weak and lose...now we have more strength and lose"

Another said "Mario just grunts at what the OC puts in front of him and probably has no idea what's going on"

My favorite so far is this nugget (and I can't do it justice because it was actually a gif of the kid running into the wall):

Screenshot_20231229-100924.png.ceceb1821a2955eb10d7f7b55232f315.png

These poor fans realize they were duped....and are now saying, "let's just celebrate recruiting victories because it ain't happening on the field"

Edited by Ktmguy2018
  • Haha 7
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As Charles says, Greatness Appears Early.

I again congratulate Charles for early on calling out Mario, a guy who can recruit but cannot coach. Pour all the NIL sugar you like on Miami recruits and it will not matter. And the games played in the Dolphins stadium often resemble a crypt. I'm not certain anyone will ever be able to return Miami to the days of glory playing in the falling down Orenge Bowl. 

Call Time Out Baby!

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Can’t wait till Canes fans get to see Mario’s Stanford problem up close for themselves. And just maybe Mario gets booed again against Cal.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/29/2023 at 7:07 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Can’t wait till Canes fans get to see Mario’s Stanford problem up close for themselves. And just maybe Mario gets booed again against Cal.

KK, I think Hurricanns already saw this vs. The Rambling Wreck.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/29/2023 at 4:07 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

They have already seen it... When they refused to take a knee this season and threw away a win. 

But Stanford is a wiley program that will create a whole lot of heart ache in the ACC even if they don't win the conference. 

I mean... Ask Deon Sanders and Colorado fans about their feelings towards Stanford this season. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

One thing is clear. The IQ level clearly favors the trees.

On 12/29/2023 at 4:07 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

I sure do enjoy seeing posts such as this topic.  Suppressing giggling as I read, causing my wife to come look over my shoulder to see what all the laughing is about.  I guess I am not very noble either.  Tee Hee.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1