Steven A

Should the Traitorus/Realistic 10 Decline NCAA Invites?

With the mayhem that is the Pac 12 in Basketball. 

1.  Wouldn't it be great if all teams besides the "left behinds/butts of the conference" declined an invite to the NCAAs since any units would only enrich the butts?

2.  If they did, could they then play in the NIT and keep their $$$.

If they can't do No. 1, then we need to start rooting for every team to finish 9 - 9 and only the Pac Champ make the tourney and then lose in the play-in game.

• Applause 1

Interesting thought...I like it!

Pac-2?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/8/2024 at 4:01 PM, Steven A said:

With the mayhem that is the Pac 12 in Basketball. 

1.  Wouldn't it be great if all teams besides the "left behinds/butts of the conference" declined an invite to the NCAAs since any units would only enrich the butts?

2.  If they did, could they then play in the NIT and keep their $$$.

If they can't do No. 1, then we need to start rooting for every team to finish 9 - 9 and only the Pac Champ make the tourney and then lose in the play-in game.

I think you are probably kidding. But, No, it would not be great. I am enjoying this years MBB team very much and I am looking forward to them reaching the Big Dance. We seem to have a special group of players that are playing very well together. I will not hope for mediocracy just to keep money from the PAC2.

• Salute 1

Don’t fret, PAC be lucky to get more than 3 in…terrible “preseason” equals 2-4 teams making it most likely. 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

I'd rather compete and win the Final Four myself!   Let those with the money worry about the money.

Go Duck basketball.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice to see the bigs get healthy but it could slow this team down.

Fight On For OSU?

If that would only work...

On the brighter side Beavis will play as an independent for baseball under the Pac12 banner...it's the most important collegiate sport...