Duckley Palace

Oregon Outrecruiting USC....Now The Norm🤣

USC is now celebrating recruiting wins over Utah, that's a thing now, bwahahaha !! What's next, Wisconsin, Iowa? Did the Ducks break them?!! 

Edited by Duckley Palace
  • Oh no! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wow, talk about word garbage.  At least the first few minutes as I will never get that time back.

As for the last few minutes, I can't comment since I have those minutes still in my life span.

• Haha 1

I remember when USC "out recruited" the Ducks and still got their butt beat!  I haven't feared the Trojans for years cause they don't coach their recruits.  Thankfully the Ducks have staff that can recruit AND coach!!

I don't care. Any victory over the men of Troy 🤣 is glorious. Beyond beating those guys up north and not losing to the Beavs, USC losing to the Ducks is primal good. Watch the 2007 game highlights on YouTube...chills! Nothing beats the pick, but any victory (any!) over the condoms is close.

There are some fan bases in B1G I'm hoping to knock down a notch as well. Welcome to the Duck dynasty.... 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/8/2024 at 11:28 AM, Steven A said:

Wow, talk about word garbage.  At least the first few minutes as I will never get that time back.

As for the last few minutes, I can't comment since I have those minutes still in my life span.

I should've just quoted him. Sorry for the minutes you lost, I can't give them back. But just know the Trojans are wasting many more minutes doing mental gymnastics, as they are trying to determine why their 11 national titles makes them better.

All while calling Utah a rival, while Oregon will never be a rival. Because of reasons.

Great post. SC in 2024 has the 2nd most difficult strength of schedule in the nation. It will be fascinating to see if a clean sweep of Grinch and Friends will help turn around the SC D.

I will say this, with Williams on the bench the SC O had a lot of athletes on the field vs Louisville in the Holiday Bowl. Fairly easy win over Louisville but the D still gave up a lot of yards on the ground. But SC's team speed was evident and the SC D guys made open field tackles.

SC has the 5th best odds of winning the B1G title in 2024 behind tOSU, Oregon, Michigan, and Penn State. This team will continue to put up points. Will it stop anyone? The opening game vs LSU in Vegas will be an early tell. No Ohio State. Wisconsin, Penn State, Nebraska, and Notre Dame (overrated IMO) in LA. At UCLA but is Chipper, if he's there, going to able to field a team? 

I think that Riley may be figuring out that SC will not sell itself and that he better focus or keep losing guys to relationship builders Lanning and staff. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/8/2024 at 12:41 PM, The Grateful Duck said:

I don't care. Any victory over the men of Troy 🤣 is glorious. Beyond beating those guys up north and not losing to the Beavs, USC losing to the Ducks is primal good. Watch the 2007 game highlights on YouTube...chills! Nothing beats the pick, but any victory (any!) over the condoms is close.

There are some fan bases in B1G I'm hoping to knock down a notch as well. Welcome to the Duck dynasty.... 

Lanning is already Outrecruiting everyone but one. According to some sites, he's beaten them too. It's weird to see Ohio State coming into Eugene as a conference game. It's even stranger to see at Michigan on the same year's schedule. Those two wrangled out of trips to Eugene due to that virus.

As far as vocal fanbases go, at Wisconsin is one of the loudest in any conference.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/8/2024 at 2:36 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Great post. SC in 2024 has the 2nd most difficult strength of schedule in the nation. It will be fascinating to see if a clean sweep of Grinch and Friends will help turn around the SC D.

I will say this, with Williams on the bench the SC O had a lot of athletes on the field vs Louisville in the Holiday Bowl. Fairly easy win over Louisville but the D still gave up a lot of yards on the ground. But SC's team speed was evident and the SC D guys made open field tackles.

SC has the 5th best odds of winning the B1G title in 2024 behind tOSU, Oregon, Michigan, and Penn State. This team will continue to put up points. Will it stop anyone? The opening game vs LSU in Vegas will be an early tell. No Ohio State. Wisconsin, Penn State, Nebraska, and Notre Dame (overrated IMO) in LA. At UCLA but is Chipper, if he's there, going to able to field a team? 

I think that Riley may be figuring out that SC will not sell itself and that he better focus or keep losing guys to relationship builders Lanning and staff. 

Can he do what Ryan Day did, but without having his offensive efficiency drop? 

Is USC even a factor anymore?  They have not won a conference championship game since 2016 and have only one conference championship in the past 13 years.  

I keep hearing about how great Riley is, but is he really great?  He is 0-3 in playoff games; 0-3 in post season games with a starting Heisman winning QB; and 1-4 in NY6 games.  That's sounds a lot more like Mario 2.0 than greatness to me.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

THEATHLETIC.COM

Six thoughts about the 2025 recruiting cycle and what it has to offer in the state of California.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:48 AM, Jon Joseph said:
THEATHLETIC.COM

Six thoughts about the 2025 recruiting cycle and what it has to offer in the state of California.

Article = Paywall

• Yikes! 1

On 2/12/2024 at 2:39 PM, OregonDucks said:

Article = Paywal

This article actually isn't behind their paywall.  You can create a free account to see this article.  Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Delicious Irony that one of the reasons USC left the PAC-12 for the Big10 was so that they could "own" the west coast. 

And now *we* own it.  Trojan tears are almost as delicious as Husky tears.

WWW.ON3.COM

The USC Trojans are reportedly not thrilled with the Oregon Ducks and Washington Huskies following USC from the Pac-12 to Big Ten.