NJDuck

Oregon Receiver Tez Johnson Ready To Cement Own Duck Legacy, Put Big Ten On Notice

Oregon Duck wide receiver Tez Johnson sits down with Bri Amaranthus in an exclusive interview. The senior enters 2024 as one of the best receivers in the country. Johnson is determined to lead Oregon to victory in Big Ten conference play and contend in the College Football Playoff.

WWW.SI.COM

As a child, Oregon wide receiver Tez Johnson visualized scoring touchdowns in Autzen Stadium and celebrating to the sound of the horns thundering through Eugene

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 5

For me, perhaps the most exciting player last year and hopefully this year as well!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/14/2024 at 4:33 PM, Santa Rosa Duck said:

For me, perhaps the most exciting player last year and hopefully this year as well!

Agreed.  He was electric down the stretch of the season.  Looked great in the Spring Game also.

• Go Ducks! 1

I hope Tez develops the same kind of chemistry with Dillon as he had with Bo.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Tez is his OWN man! He learned that from the Nix family!! He WILL cement his worth in Duck lore this season!!

• Applause 1

Honestly, Tez reminds me a whole lot of a fav "slot" receiver I played with in my early days of Fantasy Football.  That being Brady's second favorite target of his career; Wes Welker.

With all the talent in the Ducks receiver room, Tez is going to be a problem for most all secondaries in the B1G.  Can't wait to see him "ball out" in his final year as a Duck!

Edited by MicroBurst61
  • Go Ducks! 1

On 5/16/2024 at 9:48 AM, MicroBurst61 said:

With all the talent in the Ducks receiver room, Tez is going to be a problem for most all secondaries in the B1G. 

Completely agree.  Once he got his confidence about halfway through the season of, "oh...I can kill-it at this level,"...he has been unstoppable.  The deep threat of Stewart is going to open the drag routes for him and Ferguson wonderfully.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck