cartm25

First Generation "O" Uniform Reveal 6/26: "Color Fit For a Mamba"

I love this stuff . . . especially since it appears to be teasing a black uniform; my favorite:

• Thanks 1

OK...that is a pretty cool video.  It is DAT!

Snoop Dogg, like most USC fans, can't believe De'Anthony Thomas is at Oregon  - Yahoo Sports

• Go Ducks! 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/24/2024 at 8:19 AM, cartm25 said:

I love this stuff . . . especially since it appears to be teasing a black uniform; my favorite:

Ok.  I am a Ducks fan and Oregon really is the only "athletic" teams that I follow more than casually.  So, I can't speak to other teams and fan bases but....the fact that the Oregon "programs" are not only keeping close ties with several previous "Duck" athletes and in fact involving them, significantly, with all aspects of the current "programs"; can only be a good indicator of what type of "programs" we are all fortunate to be fans of.

Makes me Proud to call myself a "Duck" Fan!

Go Oregon Ducks!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 6/24/2024 at 11:19 AM, MicroBurst61 said:

Ok.  I am a Ducks fan and Oregon really is the only "athletic" teams that I follow more than casually.  So, I can't speak to other teams and fan bases but....the fact that the Oregon "programs" are not only keeping close ties with several previous "Duck" athletes and in fact involving them, significantly, with all aspects of the current "programs"; can only be a good indicator of what type of "programs" we are all fortunate to be fans of.

Makes me Proud to call myself a "Duck" Fan!

Go Oregon Ducks!

And, IMO, I think DAT is the player most often cited as the one recruits remember growing up.

DAT really moved the needle in making Oregon a national program.

• Go Ducks! 1

Dat was well done. I'm stoked!

• Go Ducks! 1

The whole roll out looks like it is going to be fun.

New conference, fresh uni’s for virtually all sports, and some cool swag for the athletes to wear.

Uniforms don’t win games, but it keeps us fresh, and the kids (future Ducks) love it. 

• Applause 1

Glad to see DAT back in Eugene. He’s one of the most electric players to  ever wear the Oregon uniform. I’d have nightmares about seeing DAT break through to the second level, if I were an opposing safety. 

Does anyone know what he’s been up to since retiring from the NFL?