NJDuck

Ashley Adamson: A Final Word as Pac-12 Network Goes Dark

I knew the Big Ten was going to hire some of the Pac-12 people, it seems Ashley Adamson will be one of them.

WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

Guest column by Pac-12 Network studio host.

• Salute 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad she's coming along to the B1G.

• Mic drop 1

It was nice until I read this....

"There will never be two universities I pull for more than Oregon State and Washington State. They did nothing to deserve the hand they’ve been dealt."

What a bunch of crap.  Overpaid by millions for decades as they clearly did not pull their share, and what did they do to fix their lack of brand and audience?

Nothing.

But you are partially correct Ashley...they did nothing, thus why they did deserve it.  So what was the Pig-2 response?

Steal the money from those who earned it.

False narratives from Sports Reporters?

giphy.gif

And they wonder why so many of 

us hate the current media...  

(That explains why she was published on John Canzano's site!)

• Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/26/2024 at 4:46 PM, Charles Fischer said:

"There will never be two universities I pull for more than Oregon State and Washington State. They did nothing to deserve the hand they’ve been dealt."

Glad she in onboard but needs to go overboard for that remark.

Posted (edited)

Give it rest on the Pac-2 LOSERS + THIEVES. They learned well because their representatives were on hand to enable Larry's thievery. 

She's out of a job because Larry suckered a bunch of schmucks into starting a business that was undercapitalized, and with earning projections courtesy of Thewlve Monkeys and Three Stooges. The on-air talent on the B1G Network is far better than anything Adamson has to offer. 

She gets the last lifeboat off the Titanic and uses the opportunity to bash Oregon, UCLA, USC, and Washington. 

I wish I could roll a black ball and terminate her before she starts. My guess is that her reporting will be confined to the 4 departing schools she just slapped in the face.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1

On 6/26/2024 at 8:55 PM, Steven A said:

Glad she in onboard but needs to go overboard for that remark.

Overboard in a cement overcoat.

• Haha 1

A smorgasbord of some good stuff thrown in about Mike Leach, Nick Aliotti, and Bill Walton. These guys were giants in my mind in their own way.

I wish there was a way to hold those responsible to account for the demise of the Pac-12, but alas there is none. As so often is the case, they get to run and hide, academics the Pac 12 presidents. They are followed by Larry Scott, the nincompoop.

Not far behind this group are the universities themselves led by Stanford who was allowed to nix Texas and Oklahoma from joining the Pac, followed by USC who couldn't wait to run away from the UofO who had gutted their recruiting dominance in their backyard and their performance on the field.(how'd that work out for you Trojans?)

Right behind them were the feckless UCLA Bruins who mismanaged their affairs despite the likes of Jackie Robinson and Coach Wooden, to near bankruptcy. Their only choice was to follow big brother, throw in the towel and join the big.

It all proves that business is not a democracy where you let the weakest links control your own destiny.

• Thumbs Up 2

All about perspective.

Over in OSU-land, some people are angry that she wasn’t harsh enough on the “treacherous 10”, that she mentioned love of OBD, and that she is a descendant of Benedict Arnold that will now be covering OBD in the B1G.

From what I can read (no way do I pay to read the 🤡), her farewell reads pretty much like that of an athletes farewell as they enter the portal. P12 forever! Hugs and kisses. Now pardon me while I join a successful conference.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

From a Beaver site regarding Ashley. 

True - she could have done much worse.  But, at the end of the day, it is, and almost always is, follow the money.  In her career, she had other choices.  If she really felt like the traitorous 10 were off base, and the SEC and B1G were off base and taking college football in the wrong direction - she could have pursued a different gig in the industry.  But, in our world today, when it comes to money, very few are actually willing to stand on principle.  Selling out is the norm.

Let that get the blood boiling Jon.

Beavis desperately wanting to join a conference from the jump, but not having any takers is them standing on principle for all that is good and righteous.

They are so WACKO, and I hope we pummel them in September, and they never want to play us again.

Although, it is always fun to 

give Beavis a kick...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck