Charles Fischer

Next Recruit Announcement is Sunday at 1:00 PM, 4-Star LB Noah Mikhail

He lives only 2.75 hours from Texas A&M and while Oregon had the advantage, the word is that he might be leaning now toward the Aggies.  For some--this is another important recruit for the class as we need linebackers for depth.  He is a Rivals 4-Star, and one that Lanning covets.

• Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Hope I'm wrong, but this seems like TAMU might win this one.

One thing is for sure if you look at his X account the Oregon media recruiting effort is second to none. The videos they give recruits along with the pictures are, can I say, 'dope!'

• Applause 1

On 6/30/2024 at 9:28 AM, Haywarduck said:

can I say, 'dope!'

I'm pretty sure the age cut-off for calling something "dope" is approx. 25. Otherwise, eye-rolling by the youth can ensue.

• Oh no! 1

On 6/30/2024 at 9:46 AM, jrw said:

I'm pretty sure the age cut-off for calling something "dope" is approx. 25. Otherwise, eye-rolling by the youth can ensue.

"Lit" or "fire" are closer to the terms high schoolers are using today. 

But as a high school teacher I only start to hear the new words when they are already hit peak usage and thus on the way out. 

So I think both of the previously mentioned new terms are already uncool. 

So sorry for that. 

• Yikes! 1

Noah swallowed the SEC line and is off to College Station, Texas, not Eugene. Best of luck to the young man but he could be making a whale of a mistake. 😒

Amazing, it's now kind of surprise when Dan doesn't bring one of these B1G Fish on board.

• Like 1

Big miss, unfortunately.  I'm sure the staff will keep the lines of communication open with him though, so we shall see if things open back up.

• Like 1