Charles Fischer

Note How FEW Recruits Oregon Has on Ranking Board...

I've been around this recruiting game for a long time, and Oregon has never been this highly ranked so early. 

It is due to the two 5-Stars, and look at our average of "4" compared to everyone.  We are in thin air!

Recruiting Ranking 7-5-24.jpg

This is Rivals.com National Rankings...

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Crazy average!

At first I though you were talking about how few recruits Beavis has on the board *yuck yuck*

Did you hear about that great recruit Beavis is hosting this weekend?

Oh wait, they aren’t hosting anyone…but I hear in an effort to retain some players from being poached by Arizona State they’re having a good sack race soon. They do things the right way.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

And we’re tied for the 3rd with tOSU in average player ranking, behind FSU and LSU.

Having an average of 4 stars means we have the same number of 5 stars as we do 3 stars. 😮

Oh, and our 3 stars are both large linemen, for whom 3 stars can still be eite.

Our lowest ranked non-lineman is the 21st best corner in the country. Not too shabby.

All of tOSU’s 3 stars are skill players. 

I am much happier with our class than I would be with theirs.

Let the word go forth. Danno is nailing it!

WWW.YARDBARKER.COM

EUGENE- Since arriving at Oregon, Dan Lanning has put his foot on the gas and appears not to be taking it off anytime soon. During the off-season, Lanning and his staff compiled some of the...

In Lanning I trust.

Judging by that recruiting board, it seems inevitable that at some point Danno will have to overcome his DeBour problem. I really wasn't expecting Kalen to do this good at Alabama.

And this REALLY doesn't reflect well on UW's recruiting apparatus.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/6/2024 at 9:26 AM, Solar said:

Judging by that recruiting board, it seems inevitable that at some point Danno will have to overcome his DeBour problem. I really wasn't expecting Kalen to do this good at Alabama.

And this REALLY doesn't reflect well on UW's recruiting apparatus.

Alabama has a lower average star rating than Oregon’s. They are only ranked higher, at this point, because they have more commitments. Let that sink in. 

Maybe Alabama’s NIL donors stepped up or Alabama just sells itself? It’s in a hotbed of talent, which can’t be said of the PNW.  Still don’t think DeBour is a good recruiter but I’ll never oppose a dig at the mutts up North.  

Edited by OregonDucks