Charles Fischer

Future Duck is Speeding Past Everyone

He is having an incredible year, and is a big-time sprinter for the Track team as I understand.  What is amazing is how Oregon has held onto him considering he lives near Arkansas, and considering their track program and rising football team?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

20.5 YPC is ridiculous when you consider that he's caught over 50 balls.. And I'm sure the corners are getting help over the top.

On 10/28/2021 at 3:06 PM, ChicoDuck1 said:

20.5 YPC is ridiculous when you consider that he's caught over 50 balls.. And I'm sure the corners are getting help over the top.

Right.  If he has caught a few and one was a biggie--the 20 yards per catch makes sense.  But THAT is a lot of explosion plays when there are 50 catches.

Anything else you have on him is welcome ChicoDuck!

Mr. FishDuck

Really nice to have the young QB's who will hit those long bombs to him. This youngster can get serious separation.

This is MC 's strength, recruiting. Can't wait for that LOI to come in.

• Thumbs Up 1

We haven't completely landed him until the ink is on the paper although if last yrs trend of early signing day signing everyone without losing 1 player. I can't wait

Given the strength of the Oregon track program, recruiting two-sport speedsters like Sategna to the football team should happen more often.

• Thumbs Up 1