Red Eddy Green

PEANUTBUTTER BACON BURGER At LaMicheal James KILLER BURGER

BIG  Network continues to impress. Catch their show CAMPUS EATS.  Today they visit the West Coast and Autzen and LaMichael James Killer Burger. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I just searched for it on my YouTube TV account, and it looks like the next episode for Campus Eats is on Wednesday at 1pm. It just happens to be this episode: "West Coastin'".

I'm not paid by YouTube or Google or anything, but if you have YouTube TV you can just click on the + symbol next to the show name, and it will record all future episodes. YouTube TV has unlimited DVR. If you watch a Ducks event there will be an alert on your tv or computer that says "would you like to record ALL events involving the Oregon Ducks?" Or something like that. It might just ask to record all the games from the same sport. Either way- good stuff!

• Thumbs Up 2

From 'My Cousin Vinny' - 'Have you heard about the ongoing cholesterol problem in the country?" 😁

• Thumbs Up 2

Personally... I'm a big fan of the bender burger from killer burger. 

I don't think I've been to one of LaMike's killer burgers. 

On 8/17/2024 at 1:11 AM, 2002duck said:

I just searched for it on my YouTube TV account, and it looks like the next episode for Campus Eats is on Wednesday at 1pm. It just happens to be this episode: "West Coastin'".

I'm not paid by YouTube or Google or anything, but if you have YouTube TV you can just click on the + symbol next to the show name, and it will record all future episodes. YouTube TV has unlimited DVR. If you watch a Ducks event there will be an alert on your tv or computer that says "would you like to record ALL events involving the Oregon Ducks?" Or something like that. It might just ask to record all the games from the same sport. Either way- good stuff!

YouTube TV is the best. And the BIG network is included.