Charles Fischer

Husky says, "Ducks Didn't Deserve Pac-12 Championship"

Of all in the canine kingdom, few are more talkative than a typical Husky. Now a Husky player gives Oregon more bulletin board material; will it fire up the Ducks?

Huskies' Player says Oregon Didn't Deserve Spot in Pac-12 Championship Game Last Season by Zachary Neel of Ducks Wire

USATSI_15333077.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Mr. FishDuck

Open mouth, insert foot.

If you are going to yap, best do the yapping after the game.

sour grapes over winning 4 home games and not showing up for the big game... reminds me of my friends teacup chihuahua that would bark at me while hiding under the couch

Edited by deschutesduck
  • Haha 1

"Taken out of context" I love it, not as good as Charles Barkley claiming he as misquoted in his autobiography, but at least he tried. As to Gordon. what I think is the big play here is not the Husky whining, but, as the article cites, why is he still hung up on that. He would not be if it had been any team other than Oregon,

On the question of "Which Philosophy is better?" It goes beyond football. Lake, Gordon, Softy urging Lake on to be a blabbering idiot. That is Washington's philosophy,  Oregon? Boring Press Conferences.

If everybody played ALL of their games in the comfy confines of their home stadium, then EVERYBODY would be undefeated every year! See how that works?

Oh wait...

Dang it. That academic prowess keeps rearing its ugly head.

SMH

• Haha 1

This is where I will give Jimmy Lake credit. He said if the Ducks beat USC then they were the rightful Pac 12 champions.