Charles Fischer

More Predictions for Oregon Moving WAY-ON-UP

Oh, I like the thought process on this Playoff Ranking prediction; think it will happen Tuesday night?

Predicting the College Football Playoff Rankings After a Chaotic Week 10 by Zachary Neel of Ducks Wire

504596406.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Mr. FishDuck

GO DUCKS!!!!!

Having Alabama at No.2 in the initial rankings had some strategy involved, Alabama should need "Style" as much as any other team, Oregon came out of a storm with a win on the road, No. 2 looks like a good fit.

Playing Alabama in the 1st round of the CFP would be monumental. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe this prediction matches what I predicted? But Oregon will be 3; the Ducks are not jumping the Tide. Why? Because of Bama's and LSU's reputations and the conference both play in.

And also for failing to put up at least 1 more TD in Seattle.

Good news for the Ducks was both Baylor and MSU losing. The Wake loss means the ACC is PO out.

Oklahoma is at Baylor Saturday and I expect a 4 Q game in Waco. Oklahoma taking an L could really benefit OR down the road. IMO, a 12-1 OR with a W in Columbus gets in over a 12-1 OK with no signature OOC W and a 'bad win' vs Tulsa.

I do not think a 2L Bama is in and I don't see this Bama team, 6 yards rushing vs LSU, defeating Georgia. UGA has had more than 14 points scored on it in a game but the D has not surrendered more than 14 points in a game all season. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Why? Because of Bama's and LSU's reputations and the conference both play in.

Which is the solemn oath everybody on the Committee takes before every session, "Thou Doest No Harm To Any Team In The SEC"

• Haha 2

On 11/8/2021 at 5:28 PM, 30Duck said:

Which is the solemn oath everybody on the Committee takes before every session, "Thou Doest No Harm To Any Team In The SEC"

And as a result, no harm to ESPN?

The SEC will always have a few dominant teams but I think the gap will narrow in the future, and already is.

Bama, with no rushing game will have a difficult time beating Georgia. Bama may lose a game along the way. Such a sweet sound.....

Hoping the Ducks finish at 2 or 3 and avoid the beast that is this year's Georgia team. If we gotta take a whooping let it be in the Natty.

It's in Oregons best and worst interest if tOSU wins out. Nobody will jump tOSU and that buffers the Ducks. But do we want another match up with a team we beat?

It's all moot if this roller coaster young team doesn't take care of the Cougs.  

Go Ducks. 1-0 this week.

I would take the ugliest winning National Championship Title.  It would be a First for the Nation, a first for Oregon, Uncle Phil and Penny.  And Nikes new slogan could be "It doesn't have to be pretty as long as you Just Do It!"  Anthony Brown could be the face of Oregon and Nike PRIDE.  Perseverance.  Respect.  Innovation.  Determination.  Effort.

I'm bored and drinking now.  Ever feel if you picked the right Pitch, Nike would send you a Come Work Here for BEER telegram, I'm  waiting in line.  jk  But I am serious about how this season is working out and the crazy stuff that has been happening.  Let us hope that we ride this wave to the NCG and can give the Knights a lil bit of glory.  They surely have lifted Oregon to new heights, proud to have them as a big part of OREGON.