Mike West

Will Spotlight Times help the Ducks?

College football fans had to stay up until 1 last night to see the Ducks drama filled victory.

At those point, I believe all the contenders deserve equal treatment when it comes to exposure.

I believe the Utah game should be on at 11 or 12:30 this week.  

In fact, I don't believe Oregon should be on cable the rest of the year.  Same for Cinci and Oklahoma State of course ( who would be the other teams robbed off exposure- we KNOW the Irish will get maximum exposure).

ABC baby.  The main event, not the lower card entry.  

WE KNOW OHIO STATE IS GOING TO GET EXPOSURE.  

Cristobal should be given the chance to show  his program is ready for the prime time.  

Thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/14/2021 at 9:26 AM, Mike West said:

College football fans had to stay up until 1 last night to see the Ducks drama filled victory.

At those point, I believe all the contenders deserve equal treatment when it comes to exposure.

In fact, I don't believe Oregon should be on cable the rest of the year.  Same for Cinci and Oklahoma State of course ( who would be the other teams robbed off exposure- we KNOW the Irish will get maximum exposure).

Cristobal should be given the chance to show  his program is ready for the prime time.  

Thoughts?

I cut and pasted this to Larry, I mean George. We need somebody who can lobby those in power and get us a tv contract!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/14/2021 at 9:26 AM, Mike West said:

Same for Cinci

I think Cincy should be on ESPNU,  Friday at 11:00 in the morning,  12:30 on ABC or ESPN would be fine for the Ducks, who also did well on at 9:00 in the morning on Fox, 

• Haha 1

7:30 KO on ABC. Herbie and Chris? Gameday in SLC? Hell of a lot better than a 10:30 eastern time KO.

On 11/14/2021 at 12:26 PM, Mike West said:

Thoughts?

1? Try after 2:30 on the Right Coast. Thank goodness for No-Doz. That and sleep-preventing Pepper Vodka. Garnished with hot peppers. SKOL!

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Haha 1

I am OK with the 4:30 slot as it is 7:30 back east, and if we were on earlier....people would be watching their favorite team or conference first.  At 7:30...it is ideal for many people who have not seen Oregon play much to tune into the game.

Now we gotta win it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck