81DuckAlum

9 Points

Sure it's going to be harder for us in an "away" game.

But that, umm,

"dominant"

9-point win over Arizona makes me wonder who we really are playing next week.

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

Edited by 81DuckAlum

Oregon is a different team now than they were in any of their previous games. Every other team is different as well. That's the way a football season works in this dynamic world we live in.

Great players get hurt and other players step into their moment of either greatness ,or something less. Coaches and players make mistakes and learn from them. A team, slowly but surely, discovers who they are. The games in November, by and large, are the hardest games to win.

Oregon is different, and IMHO better, now than they have been all season long. Enjoy the ride !

• Thumbs Up 2

This was a look-ahead game for Utah. I think there may have been more stray dogs in the stands in Tucson than fans?

Embarrassing but par for the Pac-12 course. 

Oregon gives an even split of $ to these CFB Arizona football losers? INSANE! Never, not once, have these Wildcats played in the Rose Bowl; except, vs UCLA in a regularly scheduled game. Why doesn't Zona just join the WACC? The AZ football coach is paid less than many the G5 football HC.

No wonder Oregon is on CFB PO thin ice. Puddles Pac-12 friends suck.

Edited by Jon Joseph

On 11/14/2021 at 1:15 PM, 81DuckAlum said:

9-point win over Arizona makes me wonder who we really are playing next week.

I would like to say that Arizona may not be a good team but they are a well coached team that is playing above their talent level. Granted their talent level is pretty bad. 

In a year or two, if these coaches stick around, Arizona may be one of the better pac-12 south teams. They just completely lack the talent needed to compete. 

Next week Arizona plays WSU... Those two have more comparable talent. That will be a game to watch. 

But back to Utah... I think Oregon marches up better against Utah than they do against WSU.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish someone in the P12 South would step up. Imagine the P12 Championship game could have a 4 or even 5 loss team. Ridiculous.

Get your teams better prepared. Stop losing nonconference games to Group of 5 or FBS schools. Man up and take pride.

If Ducks go to the espn cash cow invitational then the P12 representative to the RB could be a 3,4, or even 5 loss team. Unacceptable.. ....

Why do these schools play Oregon tough and then get handled by lesser opponents. Wait it's obvious some of the P12 schools might be the lesser opponents.

Remember,  Whittingham's teams are never consistent. 

Football seasons for the Utes are like a box of chocolates. (I defer to Hayward as the champion meme generator).