webfootfan

last series...arrogance, stubbornness, or incompetence

Before the last series of 1st half ,  in our household we all agreed it would be nuts to do anything other than take a knee.  AB was 5 for 14 or so, running was ...well, hard to know when Dye only had 3 running plays.  All we needed to do was run out the clock. 

What could possibly go wrong? 

GRRRR

• Thumbs Up 1

Every once in a while we have a game where everything seems to go wrong and Oregon can't catch a break. Sadly, this is one of those games. 

Couch coaches in my family room agreed that we would punt out of bounds to end the half, then watched in horror as we punted deep to the top return man in the PAC 12.

The Duck coaches appear brain dead.  Time for a fresh quarterback too, but they don’t see it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

all 3 plus lack of effort

My couch team saw the same thing. We needed a coach couch on the sideline, or at least up in the box! I can see it now, 'coming through the headset the coach couch is yelling WT?%($#&@$!!!!!!!.'

One of those where it is what is the upside, I mean really, and what could go wrong!

Not good for my mental health, then or now.

Definitely on the top ten head scratcher moves by Cristobal, way up on the list.

How hard could it be to place an actual couch on the sidelines for the coaches?

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, toketeeman said:

How hard could it be to place an actual couch on the sidelines for the coaches?

I truly believe that incorporating the sideline couch for couch coaches would revolutionize the sport of college football.

Edited by latracey

On 11/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, latracey said:

I truly believe that incorporating the sideline couch for couch coaches would revolutionize the sport of college football.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Good gosh 30Duck!  That GIF is a hoot!  Made me LOL!

Mr. FishDuck

Hey, I think I'll charter a plane and go to Salt Lake City and wait for the Ducks to arrive, they obviously missed the plane Friday.

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, latracey said:

It does get down to how do we really solve all the simple questions. My favorite line is we can't solve all the questions in this world because, those who can, are either cutting hair or driving taxis. 

I suppose it comes down to there are no easy questions, just simple solutions for those who have never tried to solve a problem in a group situation.