DUCKED

Marcus Freeman new Notre Dame coach?

The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman has reportedly received confirmation that Freeman, ND’s defensive coordinator, will be the Irish’s new head coach.

On 12/1/2021 at 6:11 PM, DUCKED said:

The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman has reportedly received confirmation that Freeman, ND’s defensive coordinator, will be the Irish’s new head coach.

If so. I am surprised that 1st he didn't follow Kelly to LSU and 2nd, Notre Dame would not be patient enough to wait for Fickell? Freeman was Cincinnati's DC under Fickell.

Although, Coach O tried to get Freeman to come to LSU + he refused.

Edited by Jon Joseph

Well played Notre Dame. It was obvious he was a rising star, now can he get an Offensive Gure to create a scoring machine?

These midwest guys don't like to move around. Fickell, Day, Freeman seem to be sold on the midwest thing.

On 12/1/2021 at 6:25 PM, Haywarduck said:

These midwest guys don't like to move around. Fickell, Day, Freeman seem to be sold on the midwest thing.

Having grown up there, I question their judgement. It’s always too something: cold, hot, windy, snowy, humid, buggy…there are about 5 nice days each year. And even then. it’s still flat. 

• Haha 2

On 12/1/2021 at 7:15 PM, jrw said:

Having grown up there, I question their judgement. It’s always too something: cold, hot, windy, snowy, humid, buggy…there are about 5 nice days each year. And even then. it’s still flat. 

Family? maybe?