Annie

Tanner Bailey decommits

Of course, I suppose it's possible he could always recommit, depending on the next HC.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

And so the new exits begin. This is much like the last slick episode, not good.

Expect the transfer portal announcement to begin soon if we don't hire soon, and make it a good one, who can make these players believe!

Makes sense for an Alabama high school quarterback to reconsider joining the Ducks after a coaching exodus.

There is strong quarterback talent in the flock, and a new coach may bring some of his own.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/6/2021 at 9:59 AM, Duck1984 said:

Makes sense for an Alabama high school quarterback to reconsider joining the Ducks after a coaching exodus.

There is strong quarterback talent in the flock, and a new coach may bring some of his own.

As I remember, Bailey's mother was especially thrilled when Bailey committed to Oregon, because she liked Cristobal. Well, now Cristobal is much closer to Bailey's home state...

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for posting this Annie, as it is pretty hard to keep up with all the posts AND the news today.  Appreciated!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

That may have been a blessing in disguise for Tanner.  Three back up QB's sitting on the bench watching a 6 year senior practice in a game, with two coaches with their feet out the door.  I would hope, that Oregon tries to hold onto Feld for strength and conditioning, some continuity is important, like old Jim Radcliffe.

Anyone know, if Oregon is allowed the support staff, analyst's, scouts, recruiting evaluators for talent(not sure what you would call em) that are part of the Program rather than the coaching staff?  It would seem to me that those types of positions, could do the leg work, to make available info regarding recruits stats, health and nutritional issues, athlete orientations, consultations and assistance with NLI?  With out violating recruiting or other restrictions.  Like maybe how the compliance staff works?  Or equipment staff.  Seems to me that they have been there for several of the former coaches.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:03 AM, Annie said:

As I remember, Bailey's mother was especially thrilled when Bailey committed to Oregon, because she liked Cristobal. Well, now Cristobal is much closer to Bailey's home state...

Im sure he will enjoy handing off and making 5 and 6 yard passes if he goes to Miami

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

We are going to get de commits just because of our losses to Utah and not making it to the NCG.

I have faith we will pick others that actually want to come to the U of O.

Its still Nike U.