Charles Fischer

Georgia's Success: "Lanning's Scheme is Built Around an Innovative Blitz Package"

Whoa Baby!  Some GREAT stuff in the article below and contained within that article is a link to the reference in the title.

My FishDuck Friends....this is going to be a TASTY Off-Season!

Five Reasons I Believe the Dan Lanning Hire Will Prove a Great One by Erik Skopil of Duck Territory, 247

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

As for the LB blitz packages, Lanning’s eyes will pop when he sees a close-up of Justin Flowe.  Throw in Noah, Bassa, recruits Devon Jackson, Harrison Taggart (10.7 100m each), coach has to be delighted with our young LB’s.

Thank you for the post. IMO, UGA was not ready to play Bama in the SEC champ game. Over confidant. That and Daniels should be the starter and not Bennett.

I think UGA defeats a 1 dimensional Michigan team and defeats Bama for the title? But only if Daniels starts at QB.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:48 PM, Jon Joseph said:

That and Daniels should be the starter and not Bennett.

Georgia has had a great defense which has allowed for their good not great offense to succeed. 

Alabama challenged Georgia to a shootout and Georgia's offense failed. 

It kinda reminds me of Oregon s problem this year ... Oregon's defense has been not great but good enough to keep Oregon's offense in the lead. But when the defense failed... The offense couldn't win a shootout. 

• Thumbs Up 3

No matter how good Coach Lanning's defense gets the Oregon offense must improve. It must....

Even the best 2021 defense (Georgia) got blown away by Bama's offense. 

Utah demolished our offense, twice...... goodness, twice!

Where did the offense go? 30 points a game plus couldn't muster 10 points in either game. Even if the Oregon D had played great and held Utah to 10 points, we still lose.

Still turns my stomach.

I am excited for the future of the Oregon defense.  But the talent on this offense needs an injection of energy with heavy doses of coaching.

The Oregon offense should outscore 10 of our opponents in 2022. The other 2 games the defense needs to save the day. Go Ducks.