30Duck

Riley's Plan? Overhaul USC!

5y1jyu.jpg

• Haha 2

Hayward......LOL......Great picture.....and probably very close to the truth. We have a solid defensive minded coach that will correct a weakness we had. They got a guy that on defense.....don't get it. 

I imagine that Coach Lanning and Riley are going hard after the players they really want now.

So many new coaches around the country that the recruits can take there time.

Both coaches have an idea of which players will enter the transfer portal from the previous teams they coached.

Look out after bowl season. It's gonna be some selling my services to the highest bidder.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:30 PM, HappyToBeADuck said:

I imagine that Coach Lanning and Riley are going hard after the players they really want now.

None bigger than Cyrus Moss. He says he will sign on Dec. 17, this Friday, but is waiting until Jan.8 at The All-American Bowl.to announce his decision. His Final 5 are: Oregon, USC, ASU, Alabama and Miami. 

On 12/15/2021 at 3:40 PM, 30Duck said:

None bigger than Cyrus Moss. He says he will sign on Dec. 17, this Friday, but is waiting until Jan.8 at The All-American Bowl.to announce his decision. His Final 5 are: Oregon, USC, ASU, Alabama and Miami. 

30Duck

This tells me Moss was sold on MC not Oregon. Doesn't mean he signs with Miami. 

Gives Coach Lanning a little time to introduce his plans to Moss and family.

Moss already knows what USC, Bama, ASU and Miami offer to him. Coach Lanning is getting his chance.

Go Ducks.......

• Thumbs Up 2